Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Study..

Holy crap.. Forgot my Earth & Space textbook at school. Thank you Tarran for giving me the answers to the review!!

Just finished my 2 biology lab papers and now starting on my writer's craft assignment...
A lot of work to do today... Still gotta study and all that!!

Anyways, today I went to the mall and walked around. I was originally going to the Livesale, but decided it was not worth the time and money. Still gotta save for gifts and all that jazz. Checked out some DSLRs too. Amazing pictures! I need to get one sometime. I'll start saving.

Yesterday, I was reminded how much I miss the old days.

The sights. The smells. The sounds.

Songs of the day "Nostalgia Edition" -

The Silence Before the Storm by Nobuo Uematsu for FFX Soundtrack

狠不下心 by 黃品源

No comments:

Post a Comment