Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 12

Today was a pretty smooth day. I think I have made my final decision on what I'm going to do with my life. Teaching is probably the way I will go, simply because it seems like something I wouldn't mind doing for quite some time. Sure, it's going to be a rocky road getting to where I want to be, but I think it's going to be worth it in the end... Well, I hope so at least.

Everyday I think about what's going to happen in the future. Where I'm going to be? What I'm am going to do? Who I'm going to be with? It's hard to comprehend that soon, I'm (hopefully) going to be working my own job, living at my own home, doing my own things, and living my own life. I just hope I make it through happy.

Today's lunch: Toonie Thursday Jerk Chicken Special

DSC01168.jpg picture by derykthyim

Photos on the way home. Sun was nice and bright today. Pics could be better...
DSC01169.jpg picture by derykthyimDSC01172.jpg picture by derykthyim

Songs of the day:

No Sleep by Sam Roberts
Aruarian Dance by Nujabes
悪い子みつけた。 feat. 安藤裕子 by ravex


Utaban again. Maybe even some "Whose Line is it Anyway".

g'night

No comments:

Post a Comment