Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 28th

Today's happenings.

Got up and headed out to the mall to clean up my hair and purchase shirt/tie for my grad photo on Tuesday. I walked out of H&M with a grey shirt and a black slim tie. My hair looks exactly the same because I didn't want to cut it too short for the winter. I hope it looks okay for my grad photos.

Cinnabon
DSC01362.jpg picture by derykthyim


Shirt
DSC01366.jpg picture by derykthyim



After that, we met up with my Grandpa and walked around Market Village. Ran some errands and finally went to dinner @ Lone Star. It was really good!

Tomorrow is a mystery. All I know is that my Dad is coming and we're going to Chako for dinner. Excited!

WDYWT:

Uniqlo
Levi's 510
Vans Authentic

DSC01361.jpg picture by derykthyim


That's it for today. Currently watching some Japanese shows. I'm probably going to download some new music and watch some Whose Line after.

G'night.

Song of the day:

Wedding Dress by Tae Yang. GOOD SONG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment