Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm back!

It's been awhile. I've been quite lazy lately, as I've been focusing my drive on school work and studying. I had a biology test today, and I think I did alright on it. Some questions were tricky, but I hope I get those right. The next unit is Evolution, which I think will be very interesting!

Over the past week, I haven't taken much pictures. I really should take more over the weekend. Tomorrow I'm heading to the mall to get a haircut and some clothes for my grad photo on Tuesday. I kinda want to hit the St. Clair sale for Goodfoot tomorrow, but I doubt that will happen. I don't have the cash anyways...

One thing that's pissing me off to my limits is my laptop cord. 3/4s of the time when it's plugged it, it won't charge my computer. I have to fidget and move it around until it works again, and it turns off every few seconds. When I put it on my bed a certain way, it stays on, but it's way too uncomfortable to type that way! I need a new cord. These ones break too fast... or am I just too rough with them?

Let the weekend begin! No homework!!!

G'night.

Songs of the WEEK:

Wedding Dress by Tae Yang
Phones by Farewell Flight
Widower by Farewell Flight
The Usual Venacular by Farewell Flight
Bleed by Meshuggah

No comments:

Post a Comment