Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lazy Day

Zzzzzzzzzzzz LAZY ASS DAY TODAY!!!

Didn't do smack for the whole day. It kinda felt waste, but in the end, it wasn't bad at all. I promised a good update, and I lied. Sorry.

Stayed in my bed and watched Whose Line is it Anyway. Probably the funniest show I have ever seen. As I look back, I never really understood many of the jokes that were told back then, but now that I'm older, they're just hilarious to see. Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles, Drew Carey, and Wayne Brady are geniuses!

Anyways, I should be sleeping soon, but I feel the need to stay up and find some Morning Musume videos. The videos are so hard to find now. All the trusty uploaders on Youtube have been caught by the Youtube popo and have dissapeared or have gone undercover. I'm always on the lookout now...

Now that I'm at it, I'll just add my fit that I wore yesterday.

DSC01198.jpg picture by derykthyim

G'night.

Song of the day:

Slip and Fall by Lomaticc

No comments:

Post a Comment