Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nostalgic Television/ Video Games

Some of the most influential and memorable moments of my childhood came through television, music and other media. In bio class today, we briefly discussed how smells, sounds, sight, and taste can bring back memories and events of your past. Here are some of the things that bring me back to the past, whether it be a few months ago, or many years behind present day.

I remember back in the day when my Mom used to turn on CTV, and "Whose Line is it Anyway?" would be on. I never understood the jokes, but when I saw them go up and the crowd started cheering, I couldn't help but to chuckle a little myself. Now that I'm older and I understand what they are talking about, it's overwhelmingly funny. I'm glad I found so many episodes and clips on Youtube.





Hmm maybe I'll post something like this every few days or so. Got a lot to cover!

G'night.

Songs of the day:

Shadows and City Lights by Deas Vail

Cruel by Farewell Flight

No comments:

Post a Comment