Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Raw Denim Chronicles Pt. 1

Raw denim is denim fabric in it's truest form. Without any form of artificial stressing or fading, raws are pure and free from that common factory look. If worn long enough, raw denim fades to your own body and is reflective of your own lifestyle. For example, I put my iPhone in my left back pocket, and the outline of the phone is visible on my jeans. This process is what makes raws so sought out for. No two pairs look the same, thus making them unique from all the pre-washed/pre-distressed jeans you can get at your local mall.

Edging two months now with my pair of Pure Blue Japans. Amazing denim! Bought it at Blue in Greene Soho, NYC. Start day was September 4th.


DSC01000-1.jpg picture by derykthyim

DSC01002.jpg picture by derykthyim
DSC01047.jpg picture by derykthyim
Crazy slub action!



No comments:

Post a Comment