Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Monday, November 23, 2009

Events.

Today was not a bad day at all. It felt gloomy as I walked out my door this morning, but as I felt the breeze, it surprised me. The seemingly glum scenery and feeling felt cool, yet refreshing. A good kick in the gut to start the day.

Earth & Space Science was dull as always. I can't wait to get rid of this upcoming unit test so we can start on the more controversial and interesting topics of Astronomy and Space.

Lunch today: General Tao

DSC01345.jpg picture by derykthyim

In Biology, my teacher brought in out new class pet, a Kenyan sand boa. It was amazing to handle and was very interesting to see burrowing in it's hole inside it's small containment area. It sucks to hear that we can't keep him for long. Stupid administration wouldn't let the pet stay in the classroom. All hope of a fun, interesting environment in our classroom has been crushed. I guess the old fashioned board of administration just doesn't get it.

DSC01348.jpg picture by derykthyim

After school, I headed to my friend Nick's house to finish our radio play. I think it turned out really well. I'm probably going to head there tomorrow to finish it up and get everything sorted out.
DSC01352.jpg picture by derykthyim

Went home and was greeted by dinner.
DSC01354.jpg picture by derykthyim

Right now, I'm currently sitting here and listening to Balance Problems. I'm very happy to hear that they are releasing a new CD soon. The tracks on the Myspace are just amazing.

Here's a link to their profile. Brack Cantrell has been a great musician since Sky Eats Airplane.

www.myspace.com/balanceproblems

Heading to bed soon.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment