Pic of the Day

Pic of the Day
All of the Above

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chillin....

Took me a few hours to redo my Of Machines drum cover. It's done now, you can find it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVTRs7o107k


Today on spare, while I was waiting for the York University assembly, i created a face out of multiple sticky notes. I was really bored... Talked to some dudes about toy models and Pokemon lol, and I was off.

Found out I did well on my test. Got a 55/64, so that can be rounded up to about 86%. Not bad.


Anyways, here's the drawings I did on spare lol.
DSC01152.jpg picture by derykthyim

Paki Edition for shits and giggles.
DSC01153.jpg picture by derykthyim

A friend re-arranged it to look like Mr. T
DSC01156.jpg picture by derykthyim

That's it for today. I'm probably going to treat myself to a few old episodes of Utaban and upload some nice music on my iPod. Good night.


Songs of the day:

Stop me now, I'm not Ready by Eye Alaska

Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment